& happy birthday to huimin and celine :]
Okay peoplee, today's Halloween. I don't celebrate it. So you know, I don't have ANYTHING to do for the rest of today. There weren't any good/interesting programmes on the tv so far. Yesterday night, caught '13 Ghosts' on AXN Channel. Beginning was rather boring. But it was nice towards the end. Didn't watch 'The excorsism of Emily Rose' cos it was like at 1am. Was falling asleep by then. Achu went for his friend's birthday party. Arif is up to some crappy idea of making his own fruit salad. As for myself, I haven't made up my mind. I can't sing like crazy cos my throat hurts so much after coughing for 1 whole day ( still coughing btw ). So you know, poor me.. And as you can see, this post isn't as colourful as my other posts. COS ITS HALLOWEEN! Lol. Okay, that's it for now. Ciaoz :]
Okay peoplee, today's Halloween. I don't celebrate it. So you know, I don't have ANYTHING to do for the rest of today. There weren't any good/interesting programmes on the tv so far. Yesterday night, caught '13 Ghosts' on AXN Channel. Beginning was rather boring. But it was nice towards the end. Didn't watch 'The excorsism of Emily Rose' cos it was like at 1am. Was falling asleep by then. Achu went for his friend's birthday party. Arif is up to some crappy idea of making his own fruit salad. As for myself, I haven't made up my mind. I can't sing like crazy cos my throat hurts so much after coughing for 1 whole day ( still coughing btw ). So you know, poor me.. And as you can see, this post isn't as colourful as my other posts. COS ITS HALLOWEEN! Lol. Okay, that's it for now. Ciaoz :]

