<body>
Saturday, October 17, 2009

Happy Diwali To All
Hindu Readers :))

Hello there people. Yesterday, like i said, i went to meet Dhurga darlinggg. Had lotsa fun with her. First, met her and took bus to interchnage. Told her about him on the way. She got very frustrated and i got very emotional. But she threatened to rape me if i cried. Hahah. Got down at the interchange and walked to ShaSha which was behind the MRT Station. She wanted to do threading. Talked to her, like alottt. After she was done with her threading, went to Mac and got ourselves DoubleChocoFrappe. Saw Douglas, Crouch & Amirul. They kept on calling my name, paisehhhh. Hahah. Then Douglas asked me to buy drink for him. I feel so bad for not getting him one. I still don't know if he seriously wanted a drink. Dhurga & I slacked there for awhile, talk-talk. Then started walking arn Northpoint, fishing for bday presents for her mom & teacher. I swear Dhurga's so cute. And anytime I talk about him, she'd say 'you better stop talking about that monkey or i'd rape you!' Oh ya, she claims that he looks like a monkey?! =.= He doesn't okayyyyy. :P Then we went to get a nice present for her mummy. Bought a wrapper and took bus. Helped her wrap the present on the bus itself. Was so fun. Hahah. So yaa, we spent about 150mins together :DD & I LOVE HER SO MUCH~ Came home, watched Boys vs Girls and drooled at Michael. Mom didn't want to follow me to go meet Michael during the countdown show. So sadly, I didn't go as well. Stayed at home & watched the prog. He was soooooooo HOT, making me melt. OMGGGGGGG~ & Luckily I stayed at home instead of going there. Cos Manju went there and couldn't fine him. Its good enough that I managed to catch him on TV LIVE. He was sooooooooooooooooooo freakinggggggggggggg HOT! Hahah. As for today, i'd be going to meet Siva & Dhurga Darlings at about 4.30pm :) Can't wait! Aites peopleee, have lotsa fun. Outta here noww :)


Exquisite Demoiselle .

Photobucket
ANISA PARVEEN !