Would you sacrifice your life for one of your friends?
- No one's that worth of my life :P
Which would you choose..your love or your bestfriend?
- I need an equal balance of both luh.
Would you break up with your true love if he/she cheated on you?
- Tell me about it. =.=
Your lover tells you to choose between them and your bestfriend..which do you choose?
- That's stupid. I wouldn't answer that qn anws.
Would you risk self respect for love?
- Hmm, guess not.
Would you risk your family for material things?
- Definitely not.
Give me details, what type of person do you want to spend the rest of your life with?
- Someone who's worth of my trust, a person who deserves all my love, & a person who loves me just like i love him.
Would you rather ignore those that adore you or adore those that ignore you?
- Adore those that ignore me :)
Would you rather hurt those that love you or love those that hurt you?
- Love those that hurt me =/
Do you believe that in the end it should come down to whats best for you?Why or why not?
- I believe that everything happens for a reason. So, in the end, everything should be the best for us. I GUESS.
Would u rather..not hear? see? or talk? why?
- I think, not talk. Don't know why, but ya.
Do you enjoy drama?
- Depends on my mood, seriously.
Would you rather be hated for what you are than loved for what your not?
- Hated for what I am.
Why is your bestfriend your bestfriend?
- They deserve to be.
Do you enjoy lil waynes music?
- Most of the time.
Do you like your life as a teenager?
- I guess so. Cos all the shyt is sooooo worth my time. Hahah. :P
Would you rather be a teen forever or a baby forever?
- Baby forever, getting all the love from everyone. Being so innocent and having the ability to be carefree. That's just awesome, something that you can NEVER get in the teen lifestyle.
Do you believe when people say they love you they always mean it?
- No, i swear. People LIE, alot!
Do you hate having to say sorry for things you didnt do?
- Yes, very much.
Have you ever stole a friend's boyfriend?
- Eee, NO.
Do you regret it?
- [Blank]
