It's what I tell myself.
What we had has come and gone.
You're better off with someone else.
It's for the best, I know it is.
But I see you,
Sometimes I try to hide
What I feel inside,
And I turn around.
You're with her now.
I just can't figure it out.
Memories, supposed to fade.
What's wrong with my heart?
Shake it off, let it go.
Didn't think it'd be this hard.
Should be strong, movin' on.
But I see you.
Sometimes I try to hide
What I feel inside.
And I turn around,
You're with her now.
I just can't figure it out.
Tell me why it's so hard to forget.
Don't remind me, I'm not over it.
Tell me why I can't seem to face the truth.
I'm just A Little Too Not Over You.
Not over you.
guess what?
you're corrupting my mind all over again.
WHY?! i dont know.
you're corrupting my mind all over again.
WHY?! i dont know.
im getting reminded of stuff that im not supposed to.
i swear i miss you damn alot.
i just want to talk to you.
but, at the same time, i dont know what to talk.
i dont know who to blame for all that is happening.
maybe, i should blame myself.
for falling into the same trap over & over again.
guess i should just leave you.
imy, byee.
i swear i miss you damn alot.
i just want to talk to you.
but, at the same time, i dont know what to talk.
i dont know who to blame for all that is happening.
maybe, i should blame myself.
for falling into the same trap over & over again.
guess i should just leave you.
imy, byee.
